Leadership and Knowledge.
Before ...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Knowledge -
Human faculty
resulting from interpreted information; understanding that germinates from
combination of data, information, experience, and individual interpretation.
Variously defined as,
"Things that are held to be true in a given context
and that drive us to action if there were no impediments" (Andre
Boudreau).
"Capacity to act" (Karl Sweiby).
"Justified true
belief that increases an entity's capacity for effective action" (Nonaka
and Takeuchi).
"The perception of the agreement or disagreement of two
ideas" (John Locke).
In an organizational context, knowledge is the sum of
what is known and resides in the intelligence and the competence of people. In
recent years, knowledge has come to be recognized as a factor of production
(see knowledge capital) in its own right, and distinct from labor.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
«Independently of some particular religion, everyone can
obtain God's knowledge, by building a high quality, well structured argument.
In this work, try to avoid arrogant attitude and diminished attitude towards
our intellectual abilities.
In other context, then, why I didn't do this work before?. Because I didn't know about the Telepathy Network, same that I discover and I define».
In other context, then, why I didn't do this work before?. Because I didn't know about the Telepathy Network, same that I discover and I define».
M.C. Enrique Ruiz Díaz.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, Proverb of India ...
«The
Knowledge is the most sacred of the sacred, the God of gods, and imposes
respect even to the crowned head: the man who lacks of this one is barely more
than an animal. Thieves can steal our furniture and decorations in our house,
but the knowledge, the greatest treasure, this one is beyond the robbery».
Finally, don't forget know:
Visa & Passport of the 21st Century.
Go to: http://sites.google.com/site/enriqueruizdiaz/
thanks!.



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario