«I formulated a project for the CBTIS
(Technological Industrial and of Services Center of Bachelor Degree) 107 of
Tuxtepec, Oax., México consisting in giving to the Library of this Institution
with five volumes of English language, of my authorship. A book for each
semester, from the first English book to fifth English book (according to the
plan of studies in this regard of the CBTIS). At no cost to the Institution,
because this is a donation (in the staff, I solve my expenses of the project
with income of my employment as a professor that I would be in this CBTIS).
One of the major advantages of this
project is to solve the need of the student of spending in books of English
language because the books will be at your complete disposal into the student
community in the Library of the institution.
Afterward, in an immediate subsequent
phase of this project is that among the student community of this CBTIS and all
the CBTIS of the United Mexican States will have these 5 volumes of English
language by means of a page Google; read it, neither cost nor restriction to obtain
them.
Well, as a last note, I must say that
these books will have the format of 'workbook'. This, as an intelligent
work with foundations and then their respective exercises to resolve, into a
concurrent process».
M.C. Enrique Ruiz Díaz.
Con título y cédula profesional 5632071 en la Maestría en
Ciencias de la Computación. Egresado del Instituto Tecnológico de Orizaba, Ver.
(México).

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario